Look after your clothes and they will look after you. Extend the life of your clothes and maintain them for longer.
- Wear clothes appropriate to the task at hand, don’t do chores in the suit you wear for work – get changed!
- Handle with care – avoid snags
- take things out of the pockets so they don’t go out of shape
- Remove belts from the the belt loops
- Hang your clothes as soon as you’ve taken them off, only one item per hanger
- Make sure its hanging straight on the hanger
- Use padded hangers for anything stretchy
- Let your shoes air before putting them into a box
- Use shoe trees to hep keep the shape of your shoes
- Don’t crowd your clothes in the wardrobe
and – just for a bonus
- Follow the instructions on the care label